The insurance industry is facing a major upheaval. In addition to growing regulatory requirements, digitization demands the development of new business models while simultaneously increasing efficiency and productivity. New process models such as agile project methods as well as future-oriented technologies such as cognitive intelligence or block chain are keeping the industry busy. In addition, competition is intensifying; InsurTechs are enriching the market with new and attractive offers and are becoming the competition.
CGI, as one of the world's leading providers of business and IT consulting, supports insurance companies in the digital transformation and intends to further strengthen its position in this area.
For this purpose, we are looking for a motivated executive consultant (m/f/d) with a proven track record of success in the digital transformation of insurance companies.
• Responsible for project management (focus data migration)
• Define, develop and implement transformation approaches
• Review tools and provide recommendations (e.g. Migration tools)
• Work with data and development managers to define data models
• Leadership of onsite and offshore teams
• Ensure application of up-to-date standards while complying to company policies
• Support the development of the overall project plan (scoping process) and the individual work packages
• Accompany our customer projects in all phases up to successful commissioning
• Work together with customers to implement their business requirements and provide support for complex requirements, while using your extensive network and making targeted use of it
• 7+ years of hands-on experience in large scale insurance transformation projects (e.g. ERP implementation, data migration, ETL and BI systems)
• Profound knowhow in leading and managing IT projects or sub-projects with the ability to build functioning networks
• Real-world relational database knowledge (Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server)
• Demonstrated ability to lead projects with proven ability to participate in diverse, multi-functional projects and cross-geographic teams and networks
• Master Degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Systems Engineering or comparable education with several years of professional experience
• Strong communication skills, high customer orientation and results orientation
• High language proficiency in both German (“verhandlungssicher") and English is mandatory