CGI is looking for an Executive to lead the technology practice CGI Next. The practice has a long and successful track record of delivering state-of-the-art, innovative, digital platforms as well as digitization and IT modernization projects to clients in various industry verticals (e.g. Telecommunications, Retail, Manufacturing, Public) across different geographies. New technologies and solutions e.g. based on cloud based development, DevOps or RPA and AI are built up and are part of the portfolio.
This executive will assume full responsibility for the practice across business development, service delivery and member management. Therefore the role will be focused on evolving the service portfolio plus the client and member base. The executive will primarily work with other, client-facing CGI units to position the service offering but is also expected to leverage his own network to identify opportunities especially in the German market. He or she will also closely work with key partners to position CGI as the preferred partner for key opportunities.
• Definition and execution of the business strategy for the technology practice facilitating profitable organic growth (evolution of portfolio, annual business plan, leading and managing business development activities, collaboration with other practices, evolution of Member base, further advancement of global delivery adoption and delivery model
• Full budget responsibility in-line with the annual budget planning and execution process
• Full responsibility for client and member satisfaction
• Support to other client-facing units to position the service offering of the practice
• Provide expertise in digital transformation as well as digital business to major offering development and client opportunities
• Work with strategic client account teams, clients to build senior level relationships and represent the breadth of our digital transformation offerings
• Establish and build upon CGI’s market presence and recognition by working with strategic marketing, speaking at conferences and publishing thought leadership
• Creating unique and insightful thought leadership in digital transformation that creates preference for CGI in the market
• Build strong working relationships with other client-facing CGI units to be their first point of call to support lead generation for the practice
• Leverage past relationships to introduce CGI, create valuable partnerships and identify and pursue opportunities that generate in-year and multi-year revenue for CGI
• Practical experience in business development and service delivery around digital transformation, digital platforms and IT modernization, articulating and executing a successful go-to-market strategy
• Track record of executive engagement in digital transformation as a peer influencer, subject matter expert across the business lifecycle
• Track record of coaching and directing major bids for business and information technology solutions through full LifeCycle
• Experience in negotiating and delivering fix-price software development implementation projects including near-/offshore collaboration
• Solid understanding of the market including personal contact network with primary focus on Germany and Europe (Practice also delivers projects for global clients)
• Self-starter, strong influencer, great self-organization
• Thrive on keeping up-to-date with market changes, able to speak fluently about them and point out implications and opportunities for CGI
• Advanced leadership skills and behavior in developing a team and driving it to success
• Multi-year experience in an operational leadership role
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills (German, English)
• Düsseldorf / Köln based resource with ability to travel within Europe; ability to travel overseas as needed
>>> Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Technical expertise in managed IT, IT modernization, relevant digital platforms and software development (also on cloud)
Experience with RPA / AI
• Program Management
• Mentoring and coaching of members at all levels of experience
Was erwartet Sie bei uns
Die Zukunft der IT neu gestalten im starken Konzern.
Außergewöhnliche Zeiten fordern uns heraus. Der digitale Wandel schreitet voran und CGI unterstützt und begleitet seine Kunden auf diesem Weg. Dabei bieten wir eine Vielzahl neuer Möglichkeiten innerhalb der Digitalisierung und der IT von Morgen.
Bei CGI macht Arbeit und Erfolg haben Spaß. Denn wir bringen Menschen, Prozesse und Technologie zusammen. Wir wollen nicht nur unsere Aufträge erfüllen, sondern auch unsere Kunden erfolgreich bei ihrem Wandel begleiten und sie immer wieder begeistern. Dass uns beides regelmäßig gelingt, verdanken wir in erster Linie unseren motivierten Kollegen. Die Identifikation mit unserer Unternehmensphilosophie zeigt im täglichen Miteinander, was das Arbeiten bei CGI so außergewöhnlich macht.
Es ist Zeit, Teil unseres Erfolgs zu werden und mit anderen etwas zu bewegen – werde Member bei CGI!
Mehr Informationen zu CGI unter www.de.cgi.com