You are looking for an international oriented position within payroll? You are keen to support Payroll Processes within a large IT organisation together with a great team spread around the whole world? Then we need to talk!
We, the Global Payroll Organisation of CGI are looking for an Associate of Global Payroll Shared Services. You will be part of the Corporate Shared Services Global Payroll, whose mission is to support the Global Payroll Services for both the Internal Country Organisation and External Payroll Providers.
You will be the support between the Country Organisations and the external Payroll Providers, managing the flow of information coming in and out, monitoring the performance of the Providers, in line with the service level agreements.
You’ll be responsible for operational day-to-day work, checking and keeping processes up to date.
You will be able to support on internal Projects, validations and provide high-level support to the Business.
That sounds familiar and inspiring for you? Then don´t hesitate to apply.
The ideal candidate would bring (almost) all of these skills:
• You do already have at least 2 years of experience in a Payroll related position working with very tight and demanding deadlines
• You have the ability to manage multi-tasks, are an accurate person, pay a lot of attention to detail, are well organized and are an analytical person
• You speak German on a native level and can communicate fluently in English, so that you can handle Projects and daily work with your international colleagues in English
• You are able to work in an international organisation and are able to see the bigger picture;
• You have strong Excel and Microsoft Office skills and are familiar with analysing and validation of excel reports
• You have the Flexibility to meet the demands of multiple processes, strict deadline activity in a fast-paced and changing environment
• You are a customer-focused person and feel comfortable working with an international team
• Knowledge of labour legislation is an added value