CGI is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of mission control systems for spacecraft and, monitoring and control systems for ground stations. We support our clients in providing critical services to the research community and the wider public, for example through our work on the European Galileo programme. As the Space industry recognizes security as an essential component in current and future ground infrastructure, our clients rely on CGI to provide them with the expertise they need to create a secure environment for their mission-critical infrastructure. In this process CGI helps shaping the future of security solutions for space. To support this mission, we are seeking senior security experts to further strengthen our team and help us deliver some of the most exciting spacecraft control systems in Europe. Based from Darmstadt, Germany our international team serves a global client base, providing opportunities for travel and longer assignments both within Germany and overseas.
In our project work you will take a leading role in designing novel security architectures to meet our clients’ needs. You will support the engineering teams through continuous risk assessments and by acting as the subject matter expert for security-related questions. You will act as a point-of-contact to clients on security-related subjects, presenting solutions and participating in bids. In this role you will have the opportunity to work closely with our management to shape the strategic development of our cyber security portfolio in Darmstadt and Germany. As part of our local security team you will be integrated into our international network of security experts and engage with colleagues in Germany and abroad to leverage CGI’s network to our clients’ benefit and to share knowledge inside CGI.
You should have at least four years of experience working in IT Security, with a Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT Security or a related field. Besides a solid technical skill set you are self-driven and are able to communicate effectively both within the technical and business domains.
Essential skills required:
• Solid experience in IT security e.g. as information security manager, IT security architect, IT security auditor or similar
• Excellent understanding and practical use of security principles
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• CISSP/CCSP/CISM or equivalent certification
• Experience working in Network or Security operations
• Knowledge of standards related to implementing a risk management framework including COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27001 and NIST
• Experience with satellite operations or ground segment development
• Experience in data security, identity and access management
• Experience in cloud infrastructure and security solutions
- Cyber Security Consulting