In Reaktion auf die COVID-19-Pandemie verändern sich Organisationen in rasantem Tempo. Sie passen ihre Strukturen ...
The 2019 CGI Transaction Banking Survey has highlighted that corporate client satisfaction with their banks is at an all-time low. In fact, for the first time since this survey began seven years ago, corporate client satisfaction with their main banking services providers has dipped below 50%.
The big question is, will declining satisfaction have a profound effect on the treasurer to bank relationship? How can banks respond and prepare for the future while also protecting their client base?
You’re invited to join us on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 4pm GMT for a webinar to discuss:
- The contributing factors behind current levels of dissatisfaction
- What this means for banker and treasury teams and how they must respond
- The potential impact of challenger banks and non-banking fintechs, where are they winning?
- How traditional banks can fight back
- How technology, Open Banking and APIs will play a role in the future
Register now for our Webinar on November 13, 2019 at 4pm GMT.