New Frontier in the Payments Industry
Request-to-Pay (RTP) can significantly change the way payments are made within Europe. From November 2020, this new standard will expand future payment transactions by enabling a payee to actively trigger a payment request to a payer. Companies and also banks expect all kinds of advantages and added value from this new element for retail payments.
Our white paper will answer the following key questions:
- What is RTP and what are its advantages?
- Who can use RTP and what do processing models look like?
- Which use cases are possible in physical and digital commerce?
- How does RTP work as an API within the payment landscape?
- What could a new strategic agenda for Europe look like?
As a highlight in the white paper you will find a meta-architecture model how a European payment system with API management and request-to-pay could work and contribute to the European Retail Payments Strategy Agenda.
The white paper also provides suggestions for discussion and helps companies to reflect on the challenges ahead.
White Paper for free!
Request-to-Pay APIs: Arteries for the „Retail Payments Strategy Agenda” in Europe
Register right now. You will receive our English white paper by e-mail.