HR Analyst (Finnish Speaker)
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Function as the First point of contact for cases raised by the members and/or managers via call or HR Service Center.
• Answer phone calls received in English and/or assigned supported language.
• Appropriately categorize, prioritize, assign and escalate cases to the correct provider group.
• Assist, where possible, in resolving HR related queries from members/managers/non-members.
• Provide a positive image of CGI through his/her role.
• Deliver GHRMS services on the assigned agreed processes to CGI members around the world.
• Participate in all assigned GHRMS projects and activities ensuring successful performance with GHRMS Management.
• Ensure that set objectives are met as defined on the agreed performance metrics.
• Gather relevant detailed information regarding the queries.
• Provide support on investigating service delivery issues.
• Ensure that appropriate measures are taken to preserve member data confidentiality, and integrity in accordance with security policies.
• Maintain adherence to all company policies and procedures.
• Assume ownership of personal development and inform GHRMS Management of perceived gaps.
• Attend, participate and pass all scheduled and requested training events and assessments required to update/broaden knowledge relevant to the role.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Preferably College level or vocational
- Must be fluent in both Finnish and English
- HR/BPO/HRO/Shared Services experience is an advantage
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.