We offer the opportunity to work with Canada’s largest Information Technology Outsourcing and Management Consulting Company with a true global presence in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your personal and professional growth is accelerated by your desire and sense of commitment. CGI’s continuous growth is a testament to the confidence clients place in them and to the dedication of their professionals. At CGI, all employees are called members because they feel a powerful sense of ownership and accountability. Members at CGI are building their own company – in 100+ offices worldwide. CGI has the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for clients.
As a Quality / Automation Test Lead Engineer you are responsible to lead a team of automation test engineers within a large transformative Customer Information System (CIS) project. The Lead will help manage and drive efficiencies through test automation into the customer information system leveraging the latest tools and best practices in a fast-paced and highly complex environment. You will help drive the overall planning, design, development, implementation and execution of Systems Integration Testing (SIT) and End-To-End (E2E) testing phases as defined by the project.
Here's your chance to Live Locally and Work Globally!
Required Level of Education:
Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science with concentration in object oriented programming; Java or C# preferred
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with Client Stakeholders, Senior Management, and/or technology partners
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Requires the ability to build consensus and resolve interpersonal challenges
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
• Demonstrate the ability to provide information and ideas in a clear, comprehensive, concise and organized manner
• Ability to build consensus and resolve interpersonal challenges
• Ability to articulate ideas in a clear, comprehensive, concise and organized manner
• Demonstrated Leadership (5 years)
• Mentoring/Coaching (5 years)
• Test Management (5 years)
• Test Planning & Implementation (5 years)
• Test Strategies (5 years)
• System & Integration Testing (7 years)
• Application Lifecycle Management tool administration (3 years)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) (7 years)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Solid grasp of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Experience developing automated testing for web-based GUI testing, REST API testing, and/or performance and load testing
• Experience working with industry standard test management tools (ex. JIRA, Micro Focus ALM, etc.)
• Experience working with CI tools (ex. Jenkins)
Nice to Have:
• Experience/Certification in Salesforce
• Test Certification(s)
• Agile experience or certification
- Test Strategies
- Test Planning & Implementation
- Test Case / Script Development
- Testing Environments
- Test Management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.