- Create, update and execute functional test specifications/test scripts and related test data in accordance with functional specifications and business scenarios.
- Produce testing check lists.
- Document and carry out confidence testing - a selection of the most business critical test cases executed, before the commencement of full scale testing.
- Document and carry out skim testing – a high level run through of the system to ensure that the system is fit for progression to a full system test.
- Document and carry out functional testing - testing conducted to check the implementation of the functionality as per specifications.
- Document and carry out integration testing - testing performed to expose faults in the interfaces and in the interaction between integrated components.
- Document and carry out regression testing - retesting following modification to ensure that faults have not been introduced or uncovered as a result of the changes made.
- Hand over documentation and report status for each test item to the test manager as soon as the test is completed.
- Work proactively to meet the project deadlines with quality deliverables, escalating to the Project Manager if you are unable to test within a reasonable amount of time.
- Complete activities in given stipulated time and ensure that the Project Schedules are met in a timely manner.
- Ensure that you have completed document updates for inclusion with the current software release.
- Initiate document reviews for your own document updates, ensuring that all comments raised against your documents are addressed.
- Provide support during the review processes on the project.
- Participate, as requested, in the recruitment process for additional members for the team.
- Plan and conduct knowledge transfer to new team members as regards to testing and related processes in collaboration with Project Manager.
- Adhere to project deadlines by means of proper self planning in accordance with the project schedules provided by the Project Manager.
- Provide status reports to the Project Manager, including schedule and effort pending for current and near future activities.
- Escalate, to the Project Manager, at the earliest opportunity, whenever issues such as significant delays are expected in the schedule or effort required will overrun.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with Managers, Leads, and team members.
- Ensure that the work is executed in accordance to the project & quality plans.
- Requirements Analysis
- Test Strategies
- Test Planning & Implementation
- Test Case / Script Development
- Functional Testing
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Regression Testing
- Test Management
- Agile Testing
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.