CGI is looking for a Junior ServiceNow Consultant to join our Global Delivery Center in Sacavém, as part of our ITSM Center of Excellence.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Support ServiceNow tool, regarding configuration of the different modules (Incident, Problem, Portal Service, Mobile Aplications, etc) and data maintenance
• Analyze, gather and prioritize client requirements and configure the platform to meet these requirements
• Document and develop training material
• Provide access rights/Security Administration
• Promote a team atmosphere that is conducive to the overall accomplishment of goals, schedules, and deadlines.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor's Degree in STEM related areas;
• At least 1 year of proven experience working with ServiceNow;
• Good communication skills and ability to work constructively with customer;
• Highly motivated, organised and passionate with the ability to work on own or collaboratively as part of a team;
• Good level of English speaking is mandatory
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.