Agile Coach will be involved in a project for our client from the insurance sector. He will join an international team working in the Agile / SAFe methodology.
Your future responsibilities:
• supporting the organization in removing obstacles to the effective work of Agile teams
• building and launching processes, teams, structures increasing the agility of the transformation process and the entire organization
• building competences, training, coaching and mentoring for teams, scrum masters, leaders and the Management Board
• close cooperation as a change agent with sponsors of transformation at the Management Board level, leaders of transforming areas and members of the so-called change of the team responsible for designing an agile transformation in the company
• taking care of the correct use of agile practices and frameworks (e.g. scrum, kanban, SAFe)
• promoting an agile culture and values within the organization
• support in overcoming difficult situations related to managing stakeholder expectations, prioritization and work planning
• training in Agile methodology and community moderation around the Agile Center of Excellence
• creating and monitoring the level of digital maturity in the organization
• cooperation with the team responsible for monitoring the implementation of digital transformation in the region
• Agile Coach will likely report to the Agile CoE boss reporting to the Board Member
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• at least 3 years of experience in working in a large organization undergoing digital transformation in accordance with the Agile philosophy
• good, practical knowledge of the methodology of implementing and working with Agile in large organizations that require scaling - SAFe, Kanban (having advanced certificates will be an additional advantage - especially in the field of SAFe)
• experience in being a coach and mentor for Scrum Masters
• experience in carrying out agile transformations, which resulted in an internal change not only at the level of work methods or processes, but also organizational culture
• knowledge related to software development processes
• high communication skills allowing for effective communication with people at different levels of the organization, also in English
• focus on continuous search for opportunities to improve efficiency
• focus on delivering business value and focus on customer needs
• passion for work, self-development, searching for new solutions and focusing on the final result
• taking responsibility (ownership / empowerment)
• excellent work skills in a dynamic environment, in the phase of deep transformation and a large variety and complexity of tasks (including the ability to work on several programs / projects at the same time and prioritization thereof)
• fluent knowledge of English and Polish
• Contract of employment
• Private healthcare / Medicover Maxima
• Share Purchase Plan (SPP) co-financed by CGI
• Multisport Plus card and the Oxygen program
• Profit Participation Plan
• Referral bonuses, starting from 6k PLN
• Creative Work
• Brown Bags, hackathons and knowledge sharing events
• Occasional gifts and celebration of anniversaries
CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 500 in Poland in 3 cities, CGI is a world leader in transforming innovation, information and technology to the success of our customers. A combination that opens many and flexible career paths.
If you join us at CGI, you will get the opportunity to become an owner, which means that you can influence your company's future, build success and take part of the values you contribute to create. As a owners, we are committed to what we do and it affects how we respond to our customers and each other. That is why we call our employees members. Because we are more than employees.
Do you also want to take part of a membership beyond the ordinary?
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our members. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
As a member of CGI you has the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! Apply for the position by clicking on the “I´m interested" button at the top or bottom of the page.
- Agile Coach
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.