This is an exciting time for CGI, and we want you to be part of it.
We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we're still growing! We're expanding in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
We are looking for Business Analyst who has had prior experience with business analysis, requirement gathering, Functional Design, strong communication skills, QA, ALM.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
CGI is seeking a seasoned business analyst to join our growing team supporting life science clients through end to end solution offerings and professional services. The successful candidate must be able to work in a cross-functional environment and interact with representatives from CGI, and our end-clients. This business analyst professional will be work at various CGI/and client sites consulting and executing various life science business and IT initiatives from requirements phase implementations, and go live
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• 10+ years’ experience
• Pharmaceutical industry experience (also acceptable: healthcare IT)
• Research imaging experience with digital pathology focus (also acceptable: medical/healthcare imaging, or other complex data domain experience such as ‘omics, or pathology/radiology departmental experience, minimally acceptable: fast learner interested in the imaging domain) – some familiarity in this domain is required
• Agile/Scrum certification or at least high familiarity
• Motivated, excellent communication skills, able to work from home
• BA’s with research imaging background or/ HIT experience in hopes of finding people that spent a lot of time in the pathology and radiology departments of large hospitals.
• A BA with genetics/genomics/chemistry/bench science research experience may also be an option
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Critical eye for detail
• Positive attitude
• Able to multitask effectively
• Have excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
• Able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
• Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Enjoy working in a self-teaching, learning organization
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
- Requirements Analysis
- Functional Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Solution Analysis
- Life Sciences
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.