We are looking for an experienced IT professional to join the CGI team in Stratford PEI in the support of an Oil and Gas client, in the role of Application Stewardship. This role requires dedication and experience in a fast paced ever changing environment.
• Maintain application, process and system documentation for users, help desk and peers
• Take ownership of the support for in-scope applications and communicate with clients on:
• Requirements and rationalization
• Onboarding and knowledge transfer
• License Management
• Setup, configuration and deployment
• Break/fix support
• Facilitate enhancement requests
• Projects impacting in-scope applications
• Retire end-of-life applications
• Co-ordinate through change management processes for in scope applications
• Identify problems and trends within in-scope of applications and provide recommendations
• Track tasks and time related to project activities
• Escalate risks or issues
• Exceptional English written and verbal communication
• Problem solving
• Oil and Gas industry knowledge
• Application support experience is an asset
• Experience working with and troubleshooting in multiple operating systems
• Windows 10
• Windows Server
• Microsoft Office
• Understanding of integrated systems and ETL processes
• Familiarity with version control systems
• Basic usage of SQL and understanding of databases, stored procedures and triggers
• Technical requirements documentation
• Understanding various testing methods
• Information security awareness
- Problem Management
- Technical Analysis
- Incident Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Client Relationship
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.