CGI is seeking a high-potential, SAP RE-FX (Flexible Real Estate) / REM (Real Estate Module) Consultant, with proven SAP RE-FX/REM experience. Additionally, SAP FI-CO and/or FI-AA experience would be an asset.
The successful candidate will work closely with our clients in understanding their requirements, crafting solutions, configuring SAP and completing the full software lifecycle with a focus is on design, configuration and testing but experience and/or desire to grow and to mentor a team is also desirable!
Your future duties and responsibilities
• The Consultant facilitates the design, implementation, testing, and go-live of SAP’s RE-FX/REM module to improve the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
• You have experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP RE-FX/REM and other modules within SAP.
• Primarily responsible for successful implementation of SAP RE-FX/REM, including providing functional expertise and thought leadership in terms of designing, configuring, testing, and cut-over to go-live.
• We would also need you to facilitate workshops to collect business requirements and translate them into SAP requirements with ability to identify gaps, issues and work around solutions
• This role also leads and collaborates with clients to analyze, design, investigate, fix, and tackle SAP software problems.
• You would also be proficient in mapping client business requirements, processes, and objectives, to SAP solution and identifying, designing and building specifications for work-arounds.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 3+ years of SAP RE-FX/REM hands-on configuration experience, and a background in finance or accounting will be a plus
• SAP FI-CO or SAP FI-AA configuration would be ideal.
• Business knowledge and process design experience related to leases
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Bilingual (French and English) would be phenomenal.
• Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- SAP Controlling
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.