The Learning & Development team at CGI consult, advise and manage contextual learning solutions that enhance the knowledge, skills and ability of employees and leaders at CGI. We have an exciting and rewarding career opportunity for a Learning & Development Coordinator to play a hands’ on role in the support and delivery of CGI's learning programs for our Canadian operations.
In this role, you will be a key member of a centralized team focused on providing high quality and effective learning programs & initiatives across multiple lines of business and geographies. The Learning & Development Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating all elements of program creation, roll-out, and evaluation to ensure quality of instructional service delivery and alignment to CGI’s strategic business objectives. Other duties include the preparation of metrics and reporting, training research and the management of external vendor/partners relationships.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Collaborate with broader team to deliver learning programs that build the knowledge and skills of CGI employees and leaders
• Assist in the analysis, design and implementation of organization-wide training needs assessment to identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
• Organize and host virtual learning programs
• Generate reports for internal and external stakeholders to shed light on learner satisfaction, training effectiveness, and resource utilization
• Manage email communications to participants, including pre-work, course updates and other course-related information
• Promote learning opportunities to CGI employees through newsletters, email communications and intranet content
• Maintain / update content on learning intranet, Learning Experience Platform (CGI Academia) and individual Business Unit learning knowledge bases
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
This role requires strong organization skills, the ability to learn technology quickly, and a results oriented mindset. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, where working on multiple priorities simultaneously is the norm. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French & English are required.
• Bachelor degree in Education, Training, HR, related field preferred
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a relevant HR role, preferably supporting HR programs or projects
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Experience with SharePoint and/or e-learning platforms an asset
• Knowledge and experience with learning management systems and web delivery tools
• Familiarity with the complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.